In the following terms & conditions “the photographer” shall mean Karina Fjodorova trading as Mama Photography. “The client” shall be those person who booked photo session. These terms & conditions cannot be varied in any way by the clients unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer in writing.
- The copyright Designs and Patents Acts assign the copyright of the images to the photographer.
- The client hereby allow the photographer to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc.
- A non-refundable booking fee of £20.00 will confirm your booking, as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the photographer's website. The booking fee will be deducted from the cost of the client's chosen package when calculating the final balance due.
- Additional goods ordered must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
- Titles to all goods remains with the photographer until paid for in full by the client.
4. FORCE MAJEURE
- In the very unlikely events of cancellation by the photographer or of total photographic failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid.
- The photographer will endeavour to put the client in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the event date due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury, victim of crime, flooding, traffic conditions, vehicle breakdown etc.
5. DIGITAL NEGATIVE FILES
- All digital negatives (computer files) remain the property of the photographer. All digital event packages include a copy of the edited digital negatives to the client for their own non-commercial use.
- Should the digital negative files be lost, damaged of destroyed for the reasons beyond control, the photographers liability shall be limited to a full refund of any deposits and fees paid, but shall not include a refund for any goods already received.
6. CANCELLATION FEES
- If the client should have to cancel a booking the following cancellation fees will become due immediately upon said cancellation:
- Cancellation from the less than 72 hours to photo session, the booking fee of £20.00.
- The photographer will endeavour to deliver all photos as quickly as possible usually in 2 weeks time. However this could take up to 4 weeks during busy periods.